Friday, 31 August 2007

Insomnia

So. A tricky storm is springing up around the corner of the building. Windows rattle, punctuating the Hollywood grade moaning sound made by the wind like teeth in a set of dentures being bought on the layaway plan. Or something.
The truth is I haven't slept in days and it is beginning to affect my writing. Death is clearly inevitable.
Though I suppose it has provided a topic. (Look at me, turning my frown upside down.) I have also managed to hook up my swish new wireless printer and, look, there on TV the new "giant ship sinks and kills a bunch of people" is on: Poseidon. Definitely not all bad: look at that wave!

1 comment:

super said...

People who are perfectionistic generally tend to work hard, they push themselves to be the best. Such people work to their potential and succeed at most things but under stress, the perfectionistic personality style can become more of a hindrance than a help. Perfectionism can lead to indecisiveness, very rigid and controlling behaviours. Since such people are prone to self-criticism, stress can be destructive for them. It's uncommon for people with a perfectionistic personality style to seek out professional help without pressure and support from others. http://www.buy-xanax-online-now.com